The mission of the Berkshire Bruins Youth Hockey Organization is to provide a safe environment in which hockey players of all ages can develop. Through disciplined practice and healthy competition, we not only aim to encourage the physical development and skill acquisition necessary for the game of hockey, but also the dedication to team, motivation for improvement, and respect for others necessary to the game of life. We offer this program to all boys and girls who want to play as a way to be healthy, be proud, and create winning relationships on and off of the ice.
Welcome to another great season of Berkshire Bruins Hockey…
Registration is Open:
- PLEASE NOTE, ALL SKATER MUST REGISTER, EVEN IF YOU ARE REGISTERED IN PREVIOUS COMMITMENT PROGRAMS OR SUMMER SKATING
- To register, go to www.berkshirebruins.com and click the 'Register Now' link. Choose your team and complete the online process
- We have a NEW tuition program this year... Fees are already set and you can use a NEW online payment option. All programs feature a set payment schedule.
Mite Program Hockey (up to age 8) : $250
Squirt Travel Hockey (ages 9-10) : $600
Peewee Travel Hockey (ages 11-12) : $700
Bantam Travel Hockey (ages 13-14) : $800
- Also register at USA Hockey ($50 additional payable to USA Hockey) through the BB website
-September 13 (5pm-8pm) and September 14 (6pm-9pm). Details to follow...
- PLEASE NOTE: This evaluation is required for all Squirt through Bantam age players ONLY. All Mite programs will begin in November 2015.
-Prior to any player participating, a deposit of $100 will be due. This is NOT a tryout fee, but a payment towards the costs for the year, listed above. THIS FEE MUST BE PAID ONLINE OR ON THE EVENING OF EVALUATIONS. All other fees for the season may be paid online or through the Pittsfield Boys and Girls Club office.
(As always, if you have difficulty paying, payment plans are available, but must be approved beforeSept. 13th. For details, please contact Steve Polastri at
- Our Mite program has been revamped and will include jamboree play with other area programs.
- Travel teams will again host the Gib Kittredge Tournament in January 2016 and will play in at least one away tournament
- Once again, the season will conclude with the Lake Placid International Invitational, February 25-28, 2016
- Our summer program on Monday nights in North Adams still has a few spots available. Coach Abel is running a terrific program that is providing fun and excitement and is growing every week! This program concludes on September 7.
If you have any questions about registration, fall evaluations, costs, schedules, etc. please do not hesitate to contact the Berkshire Bruins board at email@example.com.
Enjoy the rest of the summer, Please register online, and we'll see you September 13 and 14!